Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jennnifer Weiner Event in Connecticut!


If you have not been to a Jennifer Weiner event - you are missing out! You must put this on your list of things to do! The Fairfield Library had a fabulous event yesterday - "Mommies That Lunch" We all enjoyed hearing Jen's stories about her Nana, the making of In Her Shoes (the movie!),her Nana, her wonderful, just-released novel, Goodnight Nobody, her Nana....Jen's incredible sense of humor had the whole room howling for her entire talk. What a treat!! Of course I began reading Goodnight Nobody the moment I got home (okay, I checked email first!) and I am LOVING it!! It begins with a murder which is a bit of departure for Weiner's stories. Enough of the blogging I am going back to the book! For more info on Jennifer Weiner check out her wonderful site www.jenniferweiner.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home