Thursday, September 15, 2005

To Honest With You......

Whenever I hear this lead-in I cringe. I hardly notice what comes after because I am immediately irritated. Why WOULDN'T you be honest with me? I assume that when I am speaking with someone that they are telling me the truth. I must hear this several times a week so apparently it has become acceptable - or perhaps nobody has ever challenged it. The latest offense was today when I called in to check on my car. (as the loaner is a mini-van...ugh!...I am more than anixous to get mine back.)I asked what was going on with my car and the response from the service manager was, "to be honest with you, I haven't heard anything about it yet." Well, why not just skip the first part and just let me know that there isn't any info yet. sheesh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home