Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot or Cold?

I know, I know - in the winter eveyone complains that it's too cold and in the summer we complain that it's too hot. In the winter we SWEAR that we will never complain that it's too hot in the summer and in the summer...well, you get the point.
You might think that it's easy for me to say this as it's about 95 degrees today, but if I absolutely had to choose, I'd prefer to be too cold. That said, I'd prefer the temperature to hover between 68 and 74. That would be heavenly! Those days are few but when they arrive I bask in the perfection.
Of course listening to people ask if it's "hot enough for you" is one of the few pleasures that the heat brings. It's counterpart in the wintertime - "cold enough for you" is equally entertaining. I guess it's just small talk, but I don't like small talk anymore than I enjoy this heat! And that's today's rant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home