Friday, November 18, 2005

3 Years Reading With Robin!!!

November 23, 2002 - that's when I first signed on and you know what they say about the rest being history. (well, that's what "they" say!) We've had a lot of fun on the show and I've had on lots of my favorite authors. The listenership has grown and I recently learned that Reading With Robin has the largest share of listeners of all the weekend programming on our station! How cool is that?
I really appreciate all of the messages on this third anniversary - here are a few:

I can’t believe it’s been 3 years - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are amazing. I am so proud of you. Best wishes on 3 years. xoxo Joyce
Can't wait to listen in this Saturday!! Have a great Anniversary Show!
Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary, my friend in radio! Donna
Hi Robin,
I can't believe you have been on air for three years! I am so excited for you!! xoxoKimmie
Dear Robin & Crew,

Congratulations on your 3rd Anniversary and wishes for many more successful and fun-filed years on the radio and in your lives. Wishing you and yours a wonderful and Blessed Holiday Season.
Sincerely,
Sandra Ross and Family
Phalcon & Orchid, too!

WOW
3 years, that is amazing!
Congratulations my friend.

By the way you look beautiful in the voice this week....

Robin, I can't wait to listen in on Saturday. I CONGRATULATE you on a wonderful anniversary.

Robin, I can't wait to listen in on Saturday. Will be in NYC on Dec 3, but I nevertheless CONGRATULATE you on a wonderful anniversary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Blog! I love the show! I love the Drake! (Sorry I had to do it with Festivus fast approaching!)

I can not believe it has been 3 years heres to 30 more!!!

Henry

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home