Friday, September 09, 2005

How Cool! From author, Johanna (THE NEXT BIG THING) Edwards, blog!


Great fun!
I had a fantastic time on Reading with Robin this past Saturday morning. The host, Robin Kall, is a terrific interviewer. She's sharp, funny, and she really does her homework. I think she knew my book better than I did! One of the coolest things about the show is that they play music coming in and out of the break. Anyway, I was delighted to hear Robin had cued up "Visions of Johanna" by Bob Dylan. She also played "Until the End of the World," by U2, which is my all-time favorite song. I had such a blast and I can't thank Robin and WHJJ enough for having me. The 45-minutes just flew by.
posted by Johanna @ 9:07 AM 0 comments
Friday, August 19, 2005

A post before bed
I've got an early day tomorrow so I'm about to climb into bed. I'll be waking up at 5:30 a.m. Memphis time (yes, you read that right) to be interviewed on the very cool radio show Reading with Robin. The show airs live from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. on WHJJ in Providence, Rhode Island. If you're up tomorrow morning and feeling talkative, call in and ask me a question. The number is 1-866-920-WHJJ and we go on the air at 7 a.m. Eastern time/6 a.m. Central. I'm so excited about the interview and I think it's going to be a blast.Night everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home